- The TV-100 features an internal compressor which provides air supply without the need for external pressurized gas supplies. Oxygen may also be provided from a 50 psi gas source and is delivered via an internal blender in O2 concentrations from 21 – 100%.
- The TV-100 offers the capability to ventilate the smallest of premature infants to the largest of adult patients. This wide range of use, as well as the inclusion of non-invasive modes, sets the TV-100 apart.
- The TV-100 features dual, hot swap capable, rechargeable batteries that allow for uninterrupted use on the go. The TV-100 is capable of up to 8 hours of continuous battery operation with fully charged batteries.
- The TV-100 offers the user a simple setup assistant to get up and running fast, when seconds count. The user can also take full advantage of advanced features like waveform graphs and loop graphs to provide complete patient care.
- The TV-100 features an internal turbine which provides air supply without the need for external pressurized gas supplies. Oxygen may also be provided from a 50 psi gas source and is delivered via an internal blender in O2 concentrations from 21 – 100%.
Bio-Med Devices, Inc. OxyMinder® is an oxygen monitor designed to operate with air/oxygen blenders to ensure that the blender is delivering the prescribed concentration of oxygen. The monitor has been designed to integrate with the Bio-Med Devices, Inc. line of blenders.
- A Choice of Configurations
Purchase a complete unit with our blender already installed; or field install with a properly configured blender already owned by the healthcare facility.
The Oxyminder® provides a color touchscreen display and easily selectable low and high alarm levels for oxygen concentration. It also has back-lighting for a clear visual of the O2 % no matter how dark the room is.
- Auto Purge
The OxyMinder® auto purge feature is a user selectable option aimed at eliminating the contamination of gas supply lines.