The pNeuton family of ventilators offers critical care patient support for neonates to pediatrics to adults. All Airon ventilators are designed to deliver volume or pressure control in the face of critical respiratory needs and changing pulmonary dynamics –making them vital tools in the fight against COVID19.
Key advantages of Airon’s ventilators include:
- Fully pneumatic: No need for batteries or electrical power (perfect for disaster planning, transport, limited or make-shift spaces).
- Non-invasive or invasive ventilation with or without CPAP: Broadens clinical applications and supports a variety of patient needs.
- High output demand flow PEEP/CPAP system: Critical care ventilation is optimized for spontaneous and mandatory breaths.
- MRI compatible: No gauss line limitation. All pNeuton ventilators are built without any magnetic materials, and can be placed right next to the magnet.
- Integrated all-pneumatic alarm system with remote alarm capability: Provides alerts of patient circuit disconnects and low gas supply.
- Simple-to-use controls: Adult ventilators have tidal volume, respiratory rate and pressure limit. Infant ventilators have I time, E time, pressure limit
- Lightweight: Maximum weight is 8.8 lbs (4kg), others weigh 6.5 lbs. (3kg), and 6 lbs. (2.7kg).
pNeuton model A Ventilator
Adult / Pediatric Ventilator with built-in CPAP. Ideal for hospitals.
- Provides volume-targeted or pressure-limited ventilation.
- Low patient work of breathing with peak flow up to 140 L/min.
- MRI compatible up to 3T.
pNeuton model S Ventilator
With CPAP for EMS ground and air transport
- Pediatric to adult patient support in pre-hospital and hospital settings.
- Provides mask CPAP plus volume or pressure ventilation.
- Deliver 65% oxygen delivery to significantly extend transport times for the most difficult patients.
pNeuton mini Ventilator
Neonatal / Infant critical life support
- Accommodates even the most fragile patients from 400 grams to 25 kilograms.
- Built-in oxygen blender and precise timing & pressure controls, accomplishes the complexity of pressure-limited ventilation in standard infant ventilators.
- Compatible with the Life Pulse High-Frequency Ventilator from Bunnell Incorporated, providing conventional ventilation in tandem with the Life Pulse.