The Dandle ROO2 is reusable / washable neurodevelopmental positioning aid. It uses the Stretch fabric like the Stretch Wrap, but the positioning possibilities of the Roo Lite. The fabric is too heavy to allow any phototherapy light through. Warrantied for 25 washes. Promotes physiologic and behavioral stability. Reduces stress, promotes self-regulation, promotes sleep, optimizes skeletal development, encourages movement, provides controlled exposure to proprioceptive input, and provides the caregiver with a 2nd set of “hands” to support the infant during cares and procedures. Available in sizes XS-M.
Available options are brims, multi-purpose rolls, and different sized gel pillows; all sold separately.
- Comforts with soft, high performance fabric that is breathable, moisture-wicking, and highly absorbent
- Meets all 5 Key Tenets of Neurodevelopmentally Supportive Positioning™
- Provides support that is responsive to movement
- Provides proprioceptive input via complete circumferential support
- Supports midline alignment of the head, neck and extremities
- Promotes hip flexion and a posterior pelvic tilt with use of the multi-purpose roll
- Decreases motor stress and increases opportunities for self-comfort and sleep
- Adapts for use with a wide range of medical conditions and equipment